[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - E-sky 6CH remote and USB lead with FMS, How do you configure

E-sky 6CH remote and USB lead with FMS, How do you configure

Postby squall » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:21 pm

Seems so.

I have a CP2 and a friend has a lama v3 which is 4 channel. Strange thing is the 4 channel didn't quite work with FMS so I tweaked a dip swich inside that too and it started to work. The problem I was having is that the tail channel was "digital" that is it was on or off and nowhere inbetween until I messed around with it. Come to think of it I haven't flown that chopper yet so perhaps it was set wrong at the factory. As I understand things, 4 channel transmitters tend to work out of the box with fms.

I don't know what the dip switches do of course, one of them, presumably #1 is to disable mixing. Some sort of experimentation is in order I guess.

Note that I've only tried this with the USB cable that can be bought from various places.
squall

Postby Jez » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:49 pm

[quote="squall"]To get it working on the 0406 transmitter (that comes with the cp2 in the uk)

Open the battery compartment, remove battery #3. Underneath you will see a recess with two dip switches behind. Switch dip switch #1 on.

Recalibrate your chopper. Each stick movement along each axis should now result in a single axis movement in the calibration screen.

Don't forget to put the dip switch back when you fly your chopper.[/quote]

For honey bee king 2 transmitter I needed to turn off switch #2 also. Now It works no probs. Remove crystal to improve battery life.
Jez

Postby tlopes » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:22 am

tlopes

E-Sky Belt CP - Mapping/Claibration and Switch

Postby malayan.fliers » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:18 am

Hi all.

I'm new to this forum as well as flying heli. It has been a week since i bought my Belt CP and USB traineer cable. Still couldn't fly my heli but just configured my USB traineer cable on FMS. Thanks a lot to squall. Great info bro. Been trying to configure the traineer troughout the whole week until I read your info on the switch underneath the battery. Thanks again.

Would like to share with all on setting that I use and Insyallah it will work perfectly as mine.

[ON Switch No 1 and OFF Switch No 2]

By
This mapping works perfect with me.

Lets training and enjoy flying
malayan.fliers

Esky Honey bee with FMS flight sim

Postby philpow » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:54 am

philpow

Settings for Esky 0404 transmitter with FMS Alpha 8.5

Postby rschwaus » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Flying Saw
rschwaus

Tx interface

Postby philpow » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:02 am

Hi rschwaus
Thanks for your reply yes these settings sort of work for me to all except the rudder 4 which will not callibrate at all it is off when pushed to the right full in the middle no change when pushed to the left I have tried three transmitters the e-sky and two Futabas to no avail so it is either the dongle (the so called soft dog lead) and I have two of these neither of which makes a difference or the program or perhaps there needs to be a tweak with respect to the USB socket?

Either way a helicopter with no tail rotor control is useless
philpow

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:47 pm

Have you tried downloading the most up-to-date version Alpha 8.5 ?

Have you calibrated the interface/controller in Windows/Game controllers before calibrating in FMS ? Do all 4 channels work there ?

How about trying different USB ports on the computer ? I once had a lead that wouldn't work on all ports only some of them.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Settings for Esky 0404 transmitter with FMS Alpha 8.5

Postby philpow » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Thanks Steve I am afraid I am a bit of an old git 58 and haven't used a joystick or controller of any sort on my computer before and silly me thought it would just work so big red face job really, although I am not sure how as the calibration in Windows seemed to relate to single stick controller with buttons which is a bit confusing or have I not got it right again :? it did correct the problem however the worrying thing is not knowing why :shock:
philpow

Previous

Return to Joystick-Interface