[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Problems with Mapping Channels

Problems with Mapping Channels

Problems with Mapping Channels

Postby kimokid » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:39 pm

Hi, I'v got a Sanwa VG 600, 6 channel transmitter (mode 2),
I have installed PPjoy and SmartPropoPlus, and have mapped all channels with the signals, listed below

Throttle - analoge1
Rudder - 2
Ailerons (X) - 0
Gear - 3 switch
Flaps - 5 switch

however Elevator (Y), does not function i have tried PPM Thermomiter, which is recognising this control.

I have been through all the analoge channels but none of them allow the elevators to work.
My SmartPropoPlus controls are set to
PPM (General), shift polarity set to autodetect. If i change amy of this Nothing works.

Hope someone can help

Kind Regards
kimokid

Postby shaul_eiz » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:54 am

The problem might be in PPJoy set up. Did you calibrate the joystick using "Game Controllers"? If so, have you seen all the 6 channels functioning correctly?
shaul_eiz

Postby kimokid » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:15 am

Thanks for your reply

I tried the calibtation in games controller, but could not move the x in the box up and down.

I tried it on my Desktop, and although the mappings are different it Works, It must be something to do with my laptop. as when you click the scan button to find the signal i just get the message saying it's scanning and nothing more.

Where as it works perfectly on the desktop. Will try updating drivers on my sound card and see if that makes a difference.
kimokid

Return to Joystick-Interface