[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - e sky 0404 transmitter

e sky 0404 transmitter

e sky 0404 transmitter

Postby porty » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:52 am

[Hi first time poster i have calibrated correctly i think flying LAMA 4 but i am having a problem with in mode 2 throttle down and heli lifts off and throttle up heli descends can any one help me, and also how to calibrate correctley for simulator Thanks any help would be appreciated.

Porty
porty

Same problem?

Postby grant16v » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:34 pm

G K M

grant16v

Postby shaul_eiz » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:31 pm

If I have correctly understood, you have a reversed throttle. All you have to do is to check the inv box next to Pitch.
shaul_eiz

Thank you

Postby grant16v » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:11 pm

Hi,

what a difference a tick makes! :oops:

Thank you
G K M

grant16v

E-Sky 0404

Postby louisk » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:30 pm

louisk

Re: E-Sky 0404

Postby axel_2078 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:30 pm

axel_2078

Postby Bernie » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:14 pm

Hello,

I am also a first timer so am having difficulty with almost everything.

I have the Lama v3 with the 404 tranmitter. The instructions indicated, at least to me, that it was not necessary to install the batteries when using the flight simulator. Well, the only way it would work was with the batteries. Right??

After playing with the calibration I changed the channels to 4,2,1,3 and 4,2,1,3 for the tail, nick,roll pitch values. Does this sound right? Admittedly it works.

and two additional questions... what does the Exp mean in the mapping/callibration window? ... and what is the switch labelled TRN, found on the top right shoulder of the transmitter??

Your help is appreciated.

Bernie
Bernie

Postby phildc » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:28 pm

phildc

Postby Bernie » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:18 am

Thank you Phil and Happy New Year to you too.

What do I do with the antenna wire hanging from the helicopter? It has got to be about a meter long.

I fired up the heli today just to see if it really did work. I played it safe by duct-taping it to a table top. It ran well and looks balanced. I need to practise more on the simulator. I still can't fly in a circle and land safely.

Its fun.

Bernie
Bernie

Postby phildc » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:01 am

The antenna? Do not cut it!
From a pure transmission point of view, the best is to leave it hanging, but it is risky.
As an helicopter is not flying very far, you may fix it to the undercarriage, but keep it in different directions (e.g. some part longitudinally, other part laterally). Leave some length free hanging. DO NOT fix to a carbon tube!

Phil.
phildc

Return to Joystick-Interface