[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Zhen Hua Protocol: help understand - participate in diagnostic

Zhen Hua Protocol: help understand - participate in diagnostic

Postby phildc » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:00 am

There are still problems reported with the COM connection to PPJoy. The signal is detected, but not recognized by FMS or other sim.

In order to try to understand the problem, may I ask you to copy the results of a test with

in this post.

Just do 'Action' -> 'Start Comm'
The default settings are OK, if you are on COM1.

Leave all commands at neutral, and throttle at minimum.
Tell us your transmitter and cable type (if any ?), and by which component your signal is recognized, and also if a simulator (name?) can read it. And any other remark that you think can be useful.

Thanks beforehand for your cooperation,
Philippe.
phildc

Postby mrspok » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:16 am

Greetings PhilDC,

This is what I got using a Transmitter that came with the Dragonfly 35 and the cable that works with it.

0 0 0 0 0 0 128 128 128 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 128 0 128 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 128 0 128 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 128 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 128 128 128 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 128 0 128 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 128 0 128 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 128 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 128

When using PPJOY, setting up to use Zhen Wah , I would get the error invalid sync byte 0.....

I hope you can make some thing out of it.
I am sure lots of folks out there are eagerly awaiting an answer that will resolve this problem.

Thanks and best regards.
mrspok

Postby ShellDude » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:36 am

LMAO

I just worked with PhilDc regarding the PIC that comes with the Dragonfly 4. There are subtle differences between the two radios... the most blaringly being that one (#4) is a lost step child of PCM and the other (#35) is actually PPM.

And it just so happens that I'm a gluton for punishment. I decided a few weeks ago that I needed a cheapo collective pitch heli to toy with while keeping my TRex in check... to that end I bought the #35... complete with this new variant radio.

More to come soon as I'm still waiting for kit to arrive via US Mail.
ShellDude

Postby ShellDude » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:16 am

These 3 threads should be consolidated.

This one

The one in the PIC forum

And the one in the Serial PPM forum
ShellDude

Postby bcp » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:39 am

bcp

Return to Joystick-Interface