[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - ESky 0404D with USB connection and FMS calibration. Problem!

ESky 0404D with USB connection and FMS calibration. Problem!

ESky 0404D with USB connection and FMS calibration. Problem!

Postby stunning » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:01 pm

stunning

Postby TLU » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:16 am

TLU

Postby stunning » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:13 pm

stunning

Postby nomatter451 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:38 am

Just a bump and acknowledgement. I'm having very similar problems with the same transmitter and USB cable. Also running Windows XP.
I'm able to calibrate all but the rudder channel...

TLU, can you please elaborate on how to ensure joystick 1? The device shows up as PPM[] ([] is a box representing some unprintable character). I only have this one controller connected to the system, so it is my default controller, and the only controller in the list.

Thanks.
nomatter451

Postby fenix » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:53 am

fenix

Postby Tyrell63 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:29 pm

Same (or worst) problem

in FMS it´s impossible for me to calibrate any channel.
Have tried different times, only the red LED ist flashing
in Windows XP Gamecontroller the PPM[] isn´t possible to calibrate too
damaged?
or have to use the 0404 with batteries?

Greetings Lutz
also: no windm.dll in FMS folder
Tyrell63

Postby Gilles1111 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:29 pm

Tx 0404, same problem here.

A driver with 2 axis and 3 buttons is assigned to the PPM+, the Esky 0404 Tx. Everytime I run FMS, this driver is assigned to the Tx. I has only 2 axis, so one calibration bar is only up or down!
It did work properly at the beginning, but not now. Updating the driver in the device manager does not work.
de-installling and re-installing 8.3 or 8.5 does not work.
I put the question to Moller, we see what he say.
Cheers.
I am not a programmer! I love and am familiar with RC planes and am now getting in helicopters.
Gilles1111

The following is working for me with 0404Tx, xp,

Postby Gilles1111 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:54 am

I am not a programmer! I love and am familiar with RC planes and am now getting in helicopters.
Gilles1111

Return to Joystick-Interface