[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - WK-0405 USB Cable

WK-0405 USB Cable

WK-0405 USB Cable

Postby Milkie » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:02 pm

I've tried connecting my Walkera 4#3 transmitter (WK-0405) using this USB cable.

Now the problem is one channel is working prefectly, while the other channels are jumping around erraticly.

Has anyone had this problem, or know how to solve it?

I was hoping removing the Xtal was going to work, but it didn't :(
Milkie

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:50 pm

Have you calibrated it in Windows and then in FMS mapping/calibration screen ?

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby Milkie » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Hiya Steve,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have tried calibration through control panel/game controllers & FMS and the story is the same.

One channel works fine, the others are jumping around randomly extremely quickly. Moving the sticks seems to have no influence over this.

I have noticed that if I do not touch the sticks everything calms down. Touch a stick again and they start moving around randomly. I know its not a dodgy connection, as i can move the cable & transmitter around while not touching the sticks and it calms down
Milkie

Postby Milkie » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:24 pm

Found out...

To get the WK-0405 controller working on all axis with a cable...
On the back of the controller, change the position of number 5 DIP/Micro switch.
This changes the mode of the controller from PCM to PPM or vice versa I'm not sure. Anyway, it works if you change it. Just remember to change it back before flying your real rc heli!!

This worked for my USB cable I bought. :D
Milkie

Re:

Postby klodoma » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:49 pm

klodoma

Re: WK-0405 USB Cable

Postby benclewett » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:57 pm

I have a similar problem, I think it's because of the CCPM, whereby the role/pitch/throtte/combined pitch are all mixed up. This is ok if your connected to a CCPM helicopter, but on a one-two-one mapping, as in this software, it's never going to work.

I am trying to find out how te map CCPM back to one-to-one control, but haven't got there yet :)
benclewett

Return to Joystick-Interface