[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FMS no ailerons with Falcon 3D Art-Tech E-Fly 100C controlle

FMS no ailerons with Falcon 3D Art-Tech E-Fly 100C controlle

FMS no ailerons with Falcon 3D Art-Tech E-Fly 100C controlle

Postby birdbevan » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:45 pm

Hi

I have a transmitter that has no aileron action within FMS on the cal screen or plane/heli, I even tried several other .exe files found on here with no movement. The transmitter works with the real heli but not on FMS. I am using a USB to 3.5mm Phono which I assume is OK as the other 3 channels are working OK. I have scanned all the forums and most state that it works in Cal but not on Heli, mine won't work on either.
Anyone that can help it would be appreciated. I have used this cable sucessfully on a Twister Hawk connector which was cut off to make way for the 3.5mm mono Phono plug. Giving the fact there is only two wires I wouldn't assume that could be a problem. I tried reversing the polarity but things went jittery with no control on any channel. I assume there is a simple setting I am missing. I have gone through and can fly anything (providing it doesn't need ailerons).

Further info. I just finished making a Parallel interface and suprisingly the rudder (left side left/right) doesn't work with this interface unlike the right side left/right as per the USB interface. It now looks like it solely relates to Ch4 on FMS. Has anybody else had this problem. Between USB and Parallel the Tx controls change but Ch4 on FMS is dead to any movement.

Next I will try another computer and see if tat works.
He who dares flies!
birdbevan

Return to Joystick-Interface