[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - e sky 0905

e sky 0905

e sky 0905

Postby goch6979 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Just loaded this product. Calibrated 0905A tranmitter, but throttle is reversed and so is right side controls

I am trying to intially use for helis.

HELP! thanks
goch6979

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:17 am

Tick INV box to reverse channel(s) (though I don't see how just the right side control can be reversed ?).

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby goch6979 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:11 am

Thanks for the help.

Now I have a second problem. I have been flying (or trying to) helis.

Changed model to a plane and now controls don't work at all.

Help? Thanks!
goch6979

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:14 am

On LH side of mapping /calibration screen.....top 4 controls (used for planes) should exactly mirror bottom 4 (used for helis).

Steve
Steve Lewin

Esky 0905A Controller Problems Under Windows Vista

Postby WarpNine » Sat May 10, 2008 9:55 am

I have a similar problem using the Esky 0905A controller for a helicopter model under Windows Vista. Even though I can see the first 4 chanels working when I calibrate the controller, the throttle control fails to work or is being mapped to the pitch control (assigned to chanel 2) once I return to a simulation.

The chanel 2 pitch control is always reversed too, no matter if the "inv" box is checked or not... The controller is obviously working correctly since everything moves when it is being calibrated, and everything works perfectly - first try with the default setup - under the ClearView simulator.

When I calibrate, I see the chanels working as:
1 = roll
2 = pitch
3 = nick (throttle)
4 = tail

But some (pitch and roll) require the "inv" to be checked, to get the right direction. As mentioned above, checking the "inv" for channel 3 seems to have no effect at all. Once back in the simulator, chanel 3 seems to do the same thing as the pitch control does, and chanel 2 seems to work as I would expect chanel 3 to.

Although I sort of got it working a little bit, none of the controller inputs were close to the way they would be used for real flying, so I finally gave up after trying every thing I could think of for two or three hours, and purchased the ClearView simulator - since it worked perfectly "right out of the box" with this controller under Windows Vista. Now if I could only learn to fly, and have a flight of longer than 15 seconds! :)

Hopefully a future version of FMS can correct these problems!
WarpNine
WarpNine

Return to Joystick-Interface