[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - RC Aerochopper controller

RC Aerochopper controller

RC Aerochopper controller

Postby SimonDR » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Hello all.

I have just noticed this site and downloaded FMS and it looks really good and i would like to use my Aerochopper controller with it but cant seem to get it to work on xp.

I did a search on this forum to see if anyone else is using the same controller and there seems to be a few but don't know if they got it to work for xp.

Has anyone managed to use it on this prog with xp and if so how did they get it to work.

I have tried ppjoy with not much luck as i don't know if it really picked up the joystick connected or not.

Someone also got it to work with a normal joystick cable. Does anyone know how he did this and if they can show me what to do please?

I will keep trying to get it to work and will try something tommorow.

If i succeed i will post hear for others to do the same.

Thanks for any replys.

Simon.
SimonDR

contoller or joystick to use for FMS program on PC

Postby rustgal17 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:31 pm

rustgal17

Postby Danny Troy » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:33 pm

Do a search in this forum for "Aerochopper" and look for a post entitled
"R/C Aerochopper original Futaba controller", posted by Juan Carlos Meola.

Womble posted a step-by-step explanation on using PPJoy with Aerochopper.

I just connected my Aerochopper controller using a parallel to serial converter cable, using the serial port on my PC. I'm presently using the Aerochopper transmitter with FMS and Clearview simulators.

Hopefully the PPJoy is still available for download, because you will need that program to use Aerochopper.
Danny Troy

Postby SimonDR » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:52 pm

I never had any luck with it using ppjoy, don't know why though so what i did was just convert a Futaba F14 transmiter i had and just stuck the pots from a 4 axis joystick into it and that worked.

I also bought the RC Plane Master for 20 quid and that controller worked ok as well so i'm just putting my aerochopper transmitter back in the cupboard.

Simon. :D
SimonDR

Return to Joystick-Interface