[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - How to build an interface with two joysticks - In my page I show how to build it

How to build an interface with two joysticks - In my page I show how to build it

Postby Mariano Fernández Seco » Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:06 pm

Expecting to be usefull to some one I have created a page, in which I explain how to make a control interface with two comercial joysticks. This explication is good with some graphics, but its still only in spanish for obvious rasons.
The address is www.geocities.com/marianoflightmodels
I espect to help you
There are also two airplanes that I want to shear (I don´t know how to write this word) with the FMS fanatics.
Mariano Fernández Seco

Return to Joystick-Interface