[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Please help Spektrum DX6i

Please help Spektrum DX6i

Please help Spektrum DX6i

Postby ppolla » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi,

I am new here...and have already sercahed the forum about the issue I have.

Am using XP Pro, Spektrum DX6i, and Hitec USB Simulator Interface Cable.

Have just downloaded the FMS as well as SmartPropPlus.....but I can't get the DX6i to cooperate.

It is getting the signal through, but whenever I move one of the sticks on my transmitter all the blue lines in the calibrate start moving....as a matter of fact they move even without me moving the sticks.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help me set this up.

Thanks,
Paolo
ppolla

Postby shaul_eiz » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:15 am

Paolo,
The whole idea behind SPP is that you connect your transmitter to the computer's audio input. SPP has nothing to do with USB.

Shaul
shaul_eiz

Postby ppolla » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:05 am

Well....I have the USB connection to the computer.
Will delete the SPP....but I am still even without SPP having trouble.

Tried playing with the mapping, but still no luck.

Please help.

P
ppolla

Postby cuda » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:55 am

I am also having the same problem with my DX6i. I am using the mic input with a cable and I seem to be getting multiple channels activating at the same time when moving the left or right stick. The weird thing is that say channel 1 is giving some input while channel 3 is giving complete input while moving the stick up and down but not left to right.

Any ideas. I have set the controller up as a 4 channel r/c

Regards
cuda
cuda

Postby shaul_eiz » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:50 am

DX6 is widely used with SmartPropoPlus. What seems like channel mixing is usually the result of a cable that was not created according to the instruction in the SmartPropoPlus site or simply due to programming of the transmitter.
shaul_eiz

Postby cuda » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:36 am

Thanks for the quick response. I have checked my mic cable and its a simple through connection. I have checked the DX6i and have noticed it does in fact have channel mixing. I will try it with another setup on the controller.

Thanks
cuda
cuda

Return to Joystick-Interface