[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Need help with Esky Lama V4

Need help with Esky Lama V4

Need help with Esky Lama V4

Postby horniak » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:45 am

Hi there,
I bought a Esky Lama V4 set (0404 transmitter, softdog EK2-0900A), but there is no advice in the manual how to use the provided simulation software (FMS2.0 Alpha8.3). There are also some questions how to use the hardware.
1. Do I have to use the transmitter with or without batterys while simulating?
2. What function do the trainer switch have. Is it necessary to hold it while simulating, because it returns after let go.
3. Is it right to use Joystick Interface in FMS?
4. Is the order of connecting the hardware and starting the software important or never mind?
Please help me!
Greets!
horniak

Postby Steve Lewin » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:58 am

1. With
2. Do not hold
3. Yes
4. Order not important

HTH - Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby horniak » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:53 am

Thanks a lot, simulation is working now. I only had to change channel 3 and 4.
Is there a model with is similar to the Esky Lama 4?
horniak

same problem?

Postby jollyroger » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:13 pm

i have the same setup; I can get the txr calibrated, but there is no control input response to the aircraft. I can move the joysticjs and the plane just wheels off into the distance. What did I miss?
jollyroger
jollyroger

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:09 pm

If you have calibrated it IN FMS and the blue bars move as expected then the only thing left is that you have not set up the channel numbers in the boxes on the LH side of that FMS mapping/calibration screen.

Steve
Steve Lewin

How should the controls map?

Postby scott131 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:16 am

I managed to get it working, but never having worked with a helicopter before, I'm not quite clear on how the controls should map. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.
scott131

Re: How should the controls map?

Postby John Galt » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:17 pm

John Galt

Return to Joystick-Interface