[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - New Esky simulator - 0905A controller help!

New Esky simulator - 0905A controller help!

New Esky simulator - 0905A controller help!

Postby muncie » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:24 pm

Please help me if you can - I'm a rookie.
I received the Esky FMS package and I'm trying to get it to work. The controller is the 0905A model. The left joystick in the up/down and left/right directions seems to callibrate fine, and the right joystick in the left/right direction seems to work ok too. The problem is the right joystick in the up/down direction does not move the bars in the calibration.
I tried flying a plane and the "aelerons" don't work - which is the right joystick in the up/down direction.
Please help - I don't know if its busted or set up incorrectly.
thanks in advance

Another forum told me to open the battery compartment and check a switch - but the battery compartment is glued shut - so I took the unit apart and found no switch. I think the unit is defective.

When I goto control panel - game controls - and axis calibration I cannot get it to move in the x direction. Y & Z seem to work ok. If this helps.
muncie

Postby dragon7 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:17 am

Muncie, this will not help you much. I have the same controller and it does not require batteries, it derives its power from the USB connection. It is not unserviceable.

The reason I cannot help with your setting up is that I am having huge problems of my own.

dragon7
dragon7

0905A simulator

Postby flytech » Sat May 02, 2009 3:35 pm

flytech

Return to Joystick-Interface