[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Esky 905A and software

Esky 905A and software

Esky 905A and software

Postby mikegreer » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:11 pm

I have FMS 2.0 alpha 8.3 installed and am using an Esky 0905A controller. I am able to use the calibration and mapping option to choose the correct channels for each control. However, each of the controls operates in the wrong direction (for example, the throttle in the full "up" position is at minimum, and in the full down position is at full throttle). Althought it is not documented, I was hoping the the inv checkbox under the calibrtion and mapping screen would "invert" the sense of each of the controls. However, it doesn't. What can I do to correct this. :?:
Michael Greer
mikegreer

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:21 pm

That's what the "INV" checkbox has done every time I've used it....are you sure you're ticking the right ones ? Top 4 controls only for planes, bottom 4 for helis ?

BTW I suggest downloading V2 alpha 8.5, it has some real improvements.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby mikegreer » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:48 pm

:oops: Well, If I had been paying more attention (like, where is the aileron on a heli anyway) I would have copped to that. Addressing the correct check boxes did the trick. I will upgrade, thanks!
Michael Greer
mikegreer

Return to Joystick-Interface