[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Problems with Joystick - Can't fly Helis with Joystick

Problems with Joystick - Can't fly Helis with Joystick

Postby joseaba » Sun Feb 17, 2002 5:35 pm

Hello. I can fly airplanes in FMS with joystick but not helis. Can someone help me with this problem?
Thanks,
Joe
Joe Bairos
joseaba

Postby solo » Sun Feb 17, 2002 6:58 pm

In the mapping/calibration window try these settings.

TAIL---> 4
NICK---> 2
ROLL---> 1
PITCH--->3

goodluck.
Share wat u know, learn that u don't
solo

Postby joseaba » Sun Feb 17, 2002 11:55 pm

I Thank you. Now I can Fly Helis. (Crashing like crazy). I want to Thank to the creators of FMS. A very good flight Sim for the beginner like me, it helps a lot also will be a good idea if the creators of FMS will sell the Interface Cable adapter for a reasonsable price and not some guys that sell them on Ebay for อ.99 with software of FMS. Why don't the creators will sell it? I will be the first one to buy one, and I live in Montreal, Quebec Canada.
Once more thanks for your help.
Joe
Joe Bairos
joseaba

Postby johnhlong » Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:39 pm

The creators just share a great program for free.
They have published plans to build interfaces for around ŭ.00.

Others have listed interfaces here for around บ.00.

Some have friends that built them at cheap prices.

E-Bay cost vary according to supply and demand. I have seen them go for less than ŭ.00 to more than you paid.

If you think about it, if they were making interfaces for other, buying the parts, spending time researching what needs to be done, spending time building the parts, taking a chance that they could sell all they built, and then advertising them.... อ,95 is not a bad price for them. Remember the after marked support, and cost of replacing interfaces that don't work right.....

All in all, it would be nice to get the interfaces for ŭ.00 or less, but you would have to find someone willing to do all that work for that price.

The other brand of simulator goes for around 赨.00 so the อ.00 is realy cheap on the comericial market.

I help my friends with building them. It feels good to help them. But as a full time buisness I would loose my shirt. :(

Just one man's thoughts on the subject.

John
Seattle, WA
USA
John Long
Seattle, Washington
USA
(425) 837-0802
johnhlong

Postby joseaba » Tue Feb 19, 2002 10:12 am

Hi.
If they were selling here at บ.00 like you said I will by one for my FM Futaba radio with a six pin.
If someone wants to sell one. Pease e-mail me at japb@sympatico.ca.
Thanks.
Joe
Joe Bairos
joseaba

Postby joseaba » Tue Feb 19, 2002 10:14 am

i made a mistake. My e-mail is: japb@gosympatico.ca
Sorry.
Thanks,
Joe
joseaba

Postby johnhlong » Tue Feb 19, 2002 8:28 pm

E-Bay has some for Ů.00 right now.