[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Airtronics VG 400

Airtronics VG 400

Postby loop » Thu Jan 03, 2002 8:11 pm

I make an interface cable for my airtronics vg400 and wen I conected it in my computer, the cable broke the transmiter. I think the transmiter received a overload of eletric energy. Please, help me to fix the transmiter, I'm desperate, it isn't mine. Any information is welcome!
loop

Postby Boxed » Fri Jan 18, 2002 10:01 am

first a question: which interface did you build?
I asume you build the rc2joy from rcdesign.ru.

Well i don't know what you did with the transmitter and interface, but narmally the interface doesn't supply or send any power to the transmitter. It just reads the signal comming from the trainer channel of you transmitter.... I really don't know what has caused this breakdown
A good landing is one from which you can walk away. A great landing is one after which you can still use your airplane
Boxed

Return to Joystick-Interface