[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - E sky simulator joystyk + the FMS software are not starting

E sky simulator joystyk + the FMS software are not starting

E sky simulator joystyk + the FMS software are not starting

Postby ronaldo » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:12 pm

i bought e sky simulator joystick + cd software with FMS , i installed the FMS and when i press the shortcut or FMS.exe nothing happens , i got XP SP3 , please if anyone knows how to solve this replay me thanks a lot :)
ronaldo

Re: E sky simulator joystyk + the FMS software are not starting

Postby ronaldo » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Ok thanks for Flytech who posted this on this thread : http://n.ethz.ch/student/mmoeller/fms/f ... f=8&t=5077

by flytech » Sat May 02, 2009 4:35 pm
"for Win X/P, set the controls to 4 2 1 3 and inv all per the instructions. for a old Win 98 machine, it works fine if I set them to 1 4 3 5 and all inverted. This is ONLY for Win 98, however. Another clue is under game controlers in Win X/P, go to advanced and go to select device you want to use for older programs. Select ADC and click OK."

I swiched to ADC and then i did the calibration by myself took my few minutes but now i can fly nicely and its damn hard even on the simulator lol :) .

My calibration for windows XP with left throttle are :
ronaldo

Postby ronaldo » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:28 pm

oh and the FMS software on the CD they sent to me didnot work , i download the Version 2.0 Beta 7 from this site and that was the second help too thanks again guys.
ronaldo

Postby ggunners » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:07 am

FMS 2.7 certainly has a lot of models available, but they are much older and do not take advantage of the new flight physics, ground handling and wind in the much newer FMS 2 alpha 8.5 which is the preferred version for several years now. FMS 2.8.5 will fly both FMS 2.7 and 2.8 models.

While FMS 2.8 is more difficult to get installed on newer computers and operating systems, the benefit is well worth the effort.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby 2-10-game » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Help!! I just bought and downloaded my FMS and it won't work. I have Windows Vista and it tells me I'm missing d3drm.dll.
Where do I get it and where do I install it?
Thanks
Joel
2-10-game

Postby ggunners » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:52 pm

You can search for on the web and extract the file into the FMS directory.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Return to Joystick-Interface