Help Calibrate my Reciever with fms flight software

Help Calibrate my Reciever with fms flight software

Postby dane101 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:44 am

I just received my first edf jet and i'm trying to practice with my fms sim and i cannot get my receiver to calibrate with the fms software..every time i move something..a rudder..elevator..something else moves...i have no idea what i am doing. Any help would be great, thanks.

Dane
dane101

Re: Help Calibrate my Reciever with fms flight software

Postby Steve Lewin » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:25 am

The receiver is the part inside the plane and it has nothing to do with FMS. I'm guessing you mean your transmitter (the bit you hold that has the levers to play with).

If you say what type/make of transmitter it is, how you are connecting it to the PC and also what PC operating system you have someone may be able to help.

Just as a guess maybe your transmitter has something like elevon mixing built in which is designed to make several controls work at once. It may be possible to switch it off when using the sim.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Re: Help Calibrate my Reciever with fms flight software

Postby VTOlrc » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:08 pm

Well with mine when you calibrate it the channels for each control are messed up the first time you try it. To fix mine you change the top four on the left of the calibration screen to: Rudder-4 Elevator-2 Throttle-3 and Aileron-1. After that you copy the number order of: 4,2,1,3 for heli stats on the bottom left. Hope this helps. :wink:
VTOlrc

Return to Joystick-Interface