sim controller

sim controller

Postby skywarp » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:34 pm

I just want to get some feed back from the gurus out there on this problem. I plug in my Century controller and nothing happens. Nothing from windows that aknowlegdes i even plugged a device in. I went to add game controller, selected FMS and it tells me Gameport drivers are not properly configured. If anyone can provide any ideas or help that would be great. Whatever detailed info you might need on the system let me know and I will get it. I am not too tech savvy, I only know enough to crash the computer :wink: Thanks.
skywarp

Re: sim controller

Postby ggunners » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:47 am

What is a Century Controller? Do you have a link to one? Is it a transmitter? Does the end you are plugging into the PC have a USB plug?

Which operating system are you running?

-- ggunners
ggunners

Re: sim controller

Postby FreeFlier » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Is this the controller you are trying to use?

http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/ceh/cehcn2002.htm

If so, it is indeed a USB unit sold with a helicopter model and simulator, and as such, should be usable for FMS - when all other requirements are present.

So, it's time for as much info regarding your system as possible, i.e., make, operating system, processor, ram, graphics processing hardware - Nvidia, or Ati. To find this info, go to start/programs,accessories/system tools/system info/, under system summary, look at components. Or, if you can access the control panel, go directly to system. I'm using win7 so your OS may have these items in different places, or with different names, but this information will make it possible to determine what is needed to get FMS up and running on your machine.
FreeFlier

Return to Joystick-Interface