[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Honey Bee King 3 controller and FMS

Honey Bee King 3 controller and FMS

Honey Bee King 3 controller and FMS

Postby leest » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Hi,

I have just purchased a honey bee king 3 rc helicopter along with a usb to controller cable, however i can not see to get the controller to work, i have set it up with the computer and even in the fms software it looks like it is calibrating but then it will not control any of the aircraft.

Can anybody advise please.

Thanks

Lee
leest

Re: Honey Bee King 3 controller and FMS

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Steve Lewin

Postby leest » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi Steve thanks for the reply, that's exactly it, as i move the sticks around the blue bars in the calibration move up and down, but as i said when i flick back to the sim, there is no response, thanks i will give it a go.

much appreciated.

Lee
leest

Postby leest » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi,

Ok another question now, thanks steve, the controller now works, the problem i am having now is that i have no background and if i take off and then crash land the simulator software freezes and i have to close it down again and restart it, is this normal??

When i first start the software the screen is just all fuzzing and i have to load in a background/landscape just to get a static plain white background, the model loads fine except for when it crashes and without a background it is very diorientating.

Any suggestions, would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I am using this on win 7
leest

Return to Joystick-Interface