USB interface for DX6i

USB interface for DX6i

Postby Silverback » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:13 pm

I'm looking for the definitive answer, what USB interface works best for the DX6i? Do any of them support all 6 channels?

I've searched all over, and have gotten all sorts of answers, many of them contradictory, for example:
* Any JR style interface should work- I've run across posts that say that they don't at all or that they can only get 2 or 3 channels working
* Any with a stereo 3.5mm plug- again, I've run across people that have had problems getting them working at all, or that one with a mono plug works better
* The GWS stereo plug version- same as above, the only review on amazon says that it doesn't work at all for DX6i, and for that matter, it appears to be back ordered everywhere
* An with a mono 3.5mm plug- similar to the stereo, I've found reviews that say it just doesn't work, or that you can't get the throttle working with it. For that matter, if it's a standard interface then the stereo one should work also
* The one from {fill in the blank} commercial simulator, "they have a specific one for the DX6i" though no one seems to know if it will work for any of the others, fms...

So what actually works that I can actually get? What is the "correct" answer?
Silverback

Re: USB interface for DX6i

Postby Salu123 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:50 pm

* An with a mono 3.5mm plug- similar to the stereo, I've found reviews that say it just doesn't work, or that you can't get the throttle working with it. For that matter, if it's a standard interface then the stereo one should work also
Kick
Salu123

Return to Joystick-Interface