[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - HK7x-M1 RC can't be connected to XP

HK7x-M1 RC can't be connected to XP

HK7x-M1 RC can't be connected to XP

Postby yashar421 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:19 am

Hi,

Can anyone help me please? I can't connect my HK7x-M1 RC via USB cable to the FMS 2.0 Alpha 8.5 software. (I am using XP OS)

1- When I plug in the USB cable to the PC, the joystick 1 status change from idle to active when " Serial PC Interface" Resources is selected,
2- When move the joystick the bars are solid and don't move up or down,
3- Similiar story when I tried " Joystick Interface" .

I have installed the USB driver,but I can't get RC interfaced.

Thanks for your help.
yashar421

Re: HK7x-M1 RC can't be connected to XP

Postby Steve Lewin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:22 am

What USB cable ? Where from ? Generally USB interfaces do not need special drivers and they use the "Joystick Interface" option not "Serial PC".

You need to calibrate the interface first in Windows/Control Panel/Game Controllers and it needs to be the preferred controller. Then you can try to calibrate in FMS.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby yashar421 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:03 am

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply, I am using RC USB Flight Simulator FMS Cable Helicopter Controller :

I have tried to calibrated it from control panel as per your instruction but no had no luck.

1- When I plug the USB to PC the PPM appears and status is OK,
2- I followed calibration step by step but there is no response from PC toward the joystick movement, same apply in FMS software I can't calibrate it.

Win. XP recognizes the connection but for some reason I can't make it work :)

Thank you,
Yashar
yashar421

Postby ggunners » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:01 am

Your USB transmitter may have some options to control how it works with little switches inside the battery door or in other places. Without knowing the details of the unit, it is tough to help.

It would be best to contact the seller and ask for help and/or a replacement unit.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby yashar421 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:50 am

Thanks, I will contact the supplier. I have tried my PS3 controller and turned out I face the same issue (i.e. not being able to calibrate) there is something I need to learn maybe.

Anyway thanks,
yashar421

Return to Joystick-Interface