[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Beginner - 4 Ch. Trainer

Beginner - 4 Ch. Trainer

Postby Jake » Mon May 07, 2001 8:38 pm

Anyone know where I can get a realistic 4 channel trainer model?
Jake

Postby nadisha » Sun Sep 23, 2001 2:48 am

Hi,

I am new to RC. Never Flowen Before :(

I down-loaded number of models from the internet for FMS, but most of them did not match the figure aerodynamically. I found one 2m glider, 2.2kgs (4.84 Lb) heavy, without the power it flies like a brick! The power they have put in that glider is equal to .32 size may be. I think some one has put up a different picture, in to a powered aircraft parameter file.

I learned how to change the parameters, and crated few models, that beginners can fly. Their pictures are originally not mine, (I don't know how to draw them) but I changed colors and other details to match my title. You can down load these files in zip format from: www.sumuthu.lk/fms This small zip file carry 3 models, and they are as follows:

PT40MKii = Grate Planes, Perfect Trainer 40 [4Ch]

PiperCubE = 1/2A size Piper Cub, (only by sound) Electric! [3Ch]

Bobcat = DynaFlite BobCat 2m Glider [2Ch]. 3rd channel is used to
simulate thermals and/or wind power.

I have put the actual mesurements, sizes and other parameters. But as I mentioned, I have never flown any real models. But in my imagination, they should be like this. I may be wrong! But try your self and let me know your comments.

(Edited by nadisha at 1:28 am on Oct. 23, 2001)
NYR
nadisha

Postby Carrnutt » Sun Sep 23, 2001 3:24 am

here is a great resource for all kinds of models

http://www.higgy.de/rc-sim/downloads_all.htm

on page 8 of his plane downloads is a great planes trainer high wing just what your looking for... file is

gptrh.zip

http://www.higgy.de/rc-sim/download/htm ... euge_8.htm

Thank GOD for this page...:-) it has fulfilled my need for more planes and shortens the time searching for them.
Carrnutt[br]Blinded by the light
Carrnutt

Postby shinichio nishiya » Sun Sep 23, 2001 6:54 am

Hi, I am Shinichiro.
Carrnut, I am glad to hear that you enjoy my model.
I made a 4ch hi-wing trainer GPTRH especially for beginners.
The character is gentle and stable.
The par-file is made by Isao, which was made for
shinichio nishiya

Postby Carrnutt » Sun Sep 23, 2001 11:41 am

Hi Shinichiro,

Actually I enjoy all of your models and all of the guys in your group of Metasequoia builders. The moth lab is a shortcut in my IE. The gpsp is a great model, It doesn't seem to have a good link at the lab site.

Thanks for your effort and work with these models.
Carrnutt[br]Blinded by the light
Carrnutt

Postby shinichio nishiya » Sun Sep 23, 2001 12:33 pm

I put the zip-file of gpsp into my small webpage now.
You can found it there.
Enjoy it!
shinichio nishiya

Postby nadisha » Sun Sep 23, 2001 9:45 pm

Hi Nishiya,

I also made a PT40. Your PT40 is flyies better than mine. But your PT40 does not look like a real PT40, it looks like a stick plane. But most of your other planes, looks grate.. I enjoyed most of your gliders.

My PT40 is in a file with 2 others. Try:

Nadisha

(Edited by nadisha at 5:48 am on Sep. 24, 2001)
NYR
nadisha

Postby shinichio nishiya » Mon Sep 24, 2001 10:56 am

Hi, nadisha.
I downloaded your planes and fly them. I enjoyed them.
Arranging par-file by one
shinichio nishiya

Postby Looee » Mon Sep 24, 2001 10:41 pm

Shinichiro

Thank you and all your work on these simulated planes, the recent Guppy series are very nice and the detail is amazing. Thank you again..!

Looee
Looee

Postby shinichio nishiya » Wed Sep 26, 2001 8:53 pm

Hi,
I am happy to here that.
Guppy series have batteries servos, motors and RX inside.
You can download their mqo-file (for MetasequioiaLE) in my web site.
Thanks.
[url=http://www.actv.ne.jp/~nishiya/index_e.html

Shinichiro]http://www.actv.ne.jp/~nishiya/index_e.html

Shinichiro[/url] Nishiya
Japan
shinichio nishiya

Postby nadisha » Mon Oct 22, 2001 5:42 pm

Hello Friends,

I have made a new page with some more birds,
also including Grate Plane PT40, DynaFlite Piece O Cake
and few more.

The Site address is : www.sumuthu.lk/fms

Bye
NYR
nadisha

Postby f2racer » Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:20 am

Shinichio,

I've found that the GPSP flies VERY similar to my Avistar, which is a high wing, semi-symmetrical airfoil, "advanced" trainer.

BTW, GREAT models!
f2racer

Postby shinichiro nishiya » Thu Nov 08, 2001 12:11 am

Hi,
That sounds good!
I think you will enjoy inverted low flight and continual roll with the par-file of GPSP.
It will be nice for you to fly GPTRH (high-wing trainer) with this GPSP
shinichiro nishiya

Postby ebourlet » Thu Nov 08, 2001 3:55 am

I downlaoded your PT40 and when I load it into FMS the airplane is invisable. The scenery moves like I'm flying a plane but there is no plane that is visable.
ebourlet

Postby ebourlet » Thu Nov 08, 2001 3:58 am

I downlaoded your PT40 but when I load it into FMS there is no visable plane. The scenery moves like I'm flying but is impossible to land an invisable plane. Can you help?
ebourlet

Next

Return to Models