[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Metasequioa tutorial made - I hope it is a help

Metasequioa tutorial made - I hope it is a help

Metasequioa tutorial made - I hope it is a help

Postby nestofdragons » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:32 am

Hallo,

Just go see .

I hope it helps for the real beginners.

Update:

Hello all, NestOfDragons is in between web-sites, so we found another place to host his .
nestofdragons

Postby clouddozer » Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:36 pm

Yepp, this is what I have been looking for. THX!
clouddozer

Postby docdan » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:24 pm

Thanks for the tutorial - are you planning a Part 3 on adding skins? That is the part I find the most difficult.

Cheers,

dd
docdan

Postby phildc » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:03 am

Good job !

I would like to encourage everybody to share their experiences, or better make the effort to produce a nice document like this one.

Philippe
brussels
phildc

Postby Demon_Knight » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:33 am

Dude,Yeh,Make a Section 3 on applying skins.I have still to this day not figured out how to do that.
Demon_Knight

Postby ggunners » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:58 am

Yosito Sekiai's tutorial helped me learn mapping.

Look for this section:
"Let's do the work of adjusting a mapping position to every part"

Follow the directions.

The trick for correct mapping is selecting only the faces you want to map (sometimes you need the Fr button) and then getting the blue mapping box in the right direction by selecting the correct 90 degree displacement for your current 90 degree view.

Then it's just a matter of moving and scaling the image map and maybe just a little rotating if required.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby nestofdragons » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:38 pm

Hallo,

sorry, I cannot make mapping tutorials. I have the freeware version of the program. So ... I cannot map. But ... I hope to help with a tutorial about the PAR-editors. But ... I first need to understand myself how it works. :D
Keep that brain spawning wings,

Koen Van de Kerckhove
http://www.youtube.com/nestofdragons
nestofdragons

Postby ggunners » Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:20 am

nestofdragons,

The freeware version of Meta supports mapping. Just uncheck the <Basic Mode> menu item under the <File> menu.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby nestofdragons » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:29 am

thanks for mentioning me that. Will be fun to experiment.
Keep that brain spawning wings,

Koen Van de Kerckhove
http://www.youtube.com/nestofdragons
nestofdragons

Postby Scarz » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:05 am

I think your tuteral was very informative, and an essential part, in my learning to model with metasequoia.

thanks....
Scarz a.k.a. Scarakus
New Mirror http://scarz.altervista.org/Index.htm
Scarz

Postby aerobaticflyer » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:07 am

I used ur tutorial and learned the planes real good, the only problem is saving it.
aerobaticflyer

Postby aerobaticflyer » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:11 am

I learned to make the planes good, the only prob is saving it.
aerobaticflyer

Postby Swedish Mike » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:33 am

I don't see your problem...? All you have to do is:

Save the model as Aircraftname.mqo (the original file) then also save a copy as Aircraftname.x (for use in FMS). It's not that hard is it?

/Mike
Swedish Mike

Postby rickh » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:32 pm

rickh

Postby rickh » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:29 pm

rickh

Next

Return to Models