[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Metasequioa tutorial made - I hope it is a help

Metasequioa tutorial made - I hope it is a help

Postby bongmaster » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:10 pm

where can i get ver 2.1a i cant find it anywhere :( and the new version is not doing wat it should be..

1st it doesnt map properly, second it doesnt export properly.

i end up with an invisable plane.. not what i want..

it also screws up my uv on imported models :(

[edit]

scrap that i found it :)
bongmaster

Par Editor

Postby Brian Gifford » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:01 pm

Brian Gifford

Postby ggunners » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:14 pm

ggunners

Postby tsteever » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 pm

tsteever

Postby ggunners » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:00 am

As said in another forum. If you are using the FMS 2 beta 7 .par file the collision points are not editable and the CG is the only collision point.

In FMS 2 alpha 8, you add collision points for both wing tips, top and bottom of prop, top and bottom of vert. stab and left and right tips of the horiz. stab. Also collision points for all wheels and then adjust the height above ground. Use of Mr. Masuoka's par editor is highly recommended.

If you like, PM me and I'll take a look at the .par file.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby tsteever » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:37 pm

I think I have figured out my problem. I was just using a par file from a different plane like the tutorial suggested and they were different sizes.

For my next project I think I will make my own par file. Not sure how to do that though. Are there any tutorials on making you own par files?
tsteever

Re: Metasequioa tutorial made - I hope it is a help

Postby ggunners » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:04 pm

The Nest of Dragons web site was discontinued. I worked with the author to host
the tutorial on my website. Here's the new link.

-- ggunners

P.S. Also see other tutorials and a MetaLE Q&A

ggunners

Previous

Return to Models