[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - New FMS ParkZone T-28 Trojan

New FMS ParkZone T-28 Trojan

Postby Gresham » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:18 am

:D Hi all,

I've been teaching myself to fly r/c and have progressed to the Parkzone Trojan - my first low-winger. It is a great aircraft, It brings a big grin to my face every time I fly. Ggunners model is very close to the original but I have made the following adjustments and think that they reflect how my model flys.

I changed the deflection of the 'flaps' in the PAR file from +- 16 to +- 5 to give a slower roll rate.
I changed the number of cells from 9 to 11 and the battery capacity from 1200 to 1800 to give more speed and lengthen the flight time.

Give it a try and see what you think.

My main aim is to get good enough to fly an SE5a.
Gresham

Postby bomber1243 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:35 am

bomber1243

Previous

Return to Models