[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Request for ParkZone Typhoon2 3D

Request for ParkZone Typhoon2 3D

Request for ParkZone Typhoon2 3D

Postby Dr Nick » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:58 am

Does anyone have this model?

note that I want the 2nd edition of the plane not the original ParkZone Typhoon 3D - notice the "2"?

I am thinking I will buy it but would like to know if I could fly it.

With or without the wing things (AFG) - or both. I dont mind.

Thanks a lot in advance

Nick
Dr Nick

me too

Postby 0j1VY96z » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Last edited by 0j1VY96z on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0j1VY96z

Postby Dr Nick » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:05 pm

Dr Nick

language

Postby 0j1VY96z » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:49 pm

0j1VY96z

beta7 Version

Postby 0j1VY96z » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:24 pm

Ok this is a Typhoon 3D model for beta 7:

If you have experience with this plane, please make changes to the file and repost here.
Last edited by 0j1VY96z on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
0j1VY96z

Postby ggunners » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:34 pm

I have two other ParkZone Typhoon 3D models on my website but they do not have the readme.txt file so there is no author information.

Give them a try.

If the author is around, please claim the FMS models and provide an updated link to the most recent .zip file with the readme.txt file.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby 0j1VY96z » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:45 pm

the planes look like the typhoon but the values in the PAR file are nothing like the typhoon.
they are version 8 files.
0j1VY96z

Postby Dr Nick » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:44 am

Thanks everyone, but This is still not what I'm looking for.

None of these seem to fly like my own plane, I might try to fiddle with the rates...

EDIT: OK, seems fairly good now, Thanks everyone for the help
Dr Nick

Postby ggunners » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:59 am

ggunners

Postby 0j1VY96z » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:18 pm

0j1VY96z

Postby martinpi » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:56 am

I remember when sex was safe and flying was dangerous.
martinpi

Postby Dr Nick » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:28 am

Dr Nick

Postby martinpi » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:38 pm

About the beta 7 / alpha 8 discussion:
Don't get me wrong, for most purposes the old parameter format is fine.
I think it is easier to fiddle around with, rather than modifying th profile polar parameters of the alpha 8 format. It offers more possibilities, that's right, but you need to know how to use them.

I mean the alpha 8 simulator itself is a lot better, regardless of parameter file.

About the Typhoon:
I'd like to see 0j1VY96z's latest modifications.

I would definitely suggest to increase the motor power, as I can torque my (real) Typhoon with half throttle. I would increase it even more and increase the resistance (cw0) to get a quickly responding plane which doesn't fly fast.

I had a student flying my (real) Multiplex Minimag with the trainer/student cable. After a while I thought I let him try the Typhoon and, believe it or not, he did a lot better! So the Typhoon is a suitable model for a beginner.
I remember when sex was safe and flying was dangerous.
martinpi

New Version

Postby 0j1VY96z » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:05 pm

New Version:

Obviously some of the parameters of the plane can be changed and are different with yours.
In the old version the ca_max was much to high.
0j1VY96z

Polars

Postby 0j1VY96z » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:13 am

0j1VY96z

Next

Return to Models