[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Me-209 and Bell X-1 downloads not working from site

Me-209 and Bell X-1 downloads not working from site

Me-209 and Bell X-1 downloads not working from site

Postby PatrickRomero » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Are there any good links to get the Messerschmitt Me-209 or the Bell X-1? The one on George Gerde's page on flyingBaer (http://mitglied.lycos.de/flying_baer/gg-dl.htm) brings up an error message, as does the Bell X-1 on the same page. Any suggestions to other sites to get those two models? Just wondering. I am not looking for a B-29 carrying the X-1; I am only looking the X-1 without the B-29 mothership and also would be happy to get the Me-209 racer as well. I hope that I do not have to make them from scratch on metasequia, as I keep having problem designing planes on it.
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Postby ggunners » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi Patrick,

As always the answer is Georg Gerdes and . :)

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby PatrickRomero » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:33 pm

thanks for the files, Gary Gunnerson. I was thinking about modifying the B-36 by adding landing gear, but I don't yet know if I want to use ten wheels or just the three that the first B-36 bombers had.
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Return to Models