[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Need help correcting errors on Tallmantz Phoenix MQO file

Need help correcting errors on Tallmantz Phoenix MQO file

Need help correcting errors on Tallmantz Phoenix MQO file

Postby PatrickRomero » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Postby lowglow » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:06 am

yep why not I give it a go
lowglow

Postby PatrickRomero » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:38 pm

I guess that I could email it to you via yahoo messenger, but is MSN Messenger able to send messages to and receive them from Yahoo Messenger? I don't have a MSN Messenger account yet, but if it doesn't, I could create an account for myself so that you could receive the MQO file of the Tallmantz Phoenix.
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Postby lowglow » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:44 am

Sorry Patrick
I didnt see you reply on here, but I guess you have figured it out as I recieved the .mqo file from you.
Did my sggestions help you???
lowglow

Postby PatrickRomero » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:27 pm

They helped a lot. Thank you for your advice. I might try to make the Hughes XF-11 and the Spruce Goose next. In addition, I might modify the B-36 that Gary Gunnerson helped me make, as I want to give it some landing gear. should I email you a model to evaluate, or did you already download the B-36? I will inform you when I have finished my next plane, okay?
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Postby lowglow » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi
Glad I could help, yes I have downloaded the B-36. I would be glad to evaluate your next model for you :D
lowglow

Postby PatrickRomero » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:28 am

I succeeded in creating the Convair XF-92 as a beta model, but I might make an alpha model of it. I made it as sensitive as I felt accurate, considering that to get airborne, "the stick only needs to be blown on a little at flying speed to get off the ground" in Chuck Yeager's words. shall I email it to you? I am having technical difficulties with the XF-11, but I will likely be able to correct that within a few days if I can avoid going out of town for any reason. I will finish the XF-11 as soon as possible, okay?
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Hughes XF-11 model now in FMS Beta, soon to be in FMS Alpha

Postby PatrickRomero » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:26 pm

I have finished the Hughes XF-11 spy plane. I made two models: one withe the landing gear and the other without landing gear. the central main fuselage might not look very accurate, but it was the best that I could do. I borrowed the wheels off of Georg Gerdes' B-29 model for the XF-11 with landing gear, but the rest is all drawn from scratch.
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Postby lowglow » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 am

lowglow

Postby ggunners » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:05 pm

You can also resize and move the background image by clicking on the [BkImg] button. If you hold the shift button when dragging a corner it will resize the background proportionally.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Return to Models