[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Tallmantz Phoenix is completed

Tallmantz Phoenix is completed

Tallmantz Phoenix is completed

Postby PatrickRomero » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:08 pm

I have successfully made the Tallmantz P-1 Phoenix, now all I need to do is give it some sound and try to put it onto the internet, though I might have a tough time as I have never put my own stuff on a website before; any advice would be warmly welcomed and encouraged; I am new to creating FMS models, as I only discovered it in the fall of 2008, when I was trying to find a way to prepare for my Senior Project in high school. I have just graduated from McCall-Donnelly High School, so now I have a lot more spare time to create my own FMS models and try to make them available to everyone who enjoys FMS. I was thinking about getting a little bit of the propeller's sound of of the original "Flight of the Phoenix" to add realism. I have clips of it in my files, so it is simple a matter of isolating the sound. I made "The Phoenix" on both Beta and Alpha versions of FMS.
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Postby ggunners » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:11 pm

You can always send them to the upload area of rc-sim.de. It is free after registering. I email all my models to the site.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby PatrickRomero » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:16 pm

I am planning on getting the sound first. I had forgotten that I have a website or two devoted to FMS. the links on http://patrickromero.webs.com/ point to all of the websites that I know of which have FMS models in them. I thought that it would be convenient. the models on http://sites.google.com/site/patricksfmsmodels/ (a website that I started making) are all zipped folders for download for those people who are unable to get the models that are in RAR folder format. Also, the Taube would not extract properly until I used 7-zip on it, so it has a new zipped folder. I am taking no credit for the B-52, the Taube, the Millennium Falcon, the Tornado, or the Fokker D7, I am just trying to make them easier for others to download. It can handle my models as well, as I only have to attach the zipped folder. If it makes you happy, I will identify the models I made. Also, I added three wheels to George Gerdes's B-36 for for reealism, and converted it to Alpha.
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Return to Models