[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Mud Duck Sim file

Mud Duck Sim file

Mud Duck Sim file

Postby Mud Duck » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:15 am

Hi Guys,

I had linked from my website to FMS and to the author's (Wyu), of the FMS Mud Duck, website where the zip file was located. Apparently the page was static too long as the hosting company deleted it (or someone did). I have a customer who was trying to download it and couldn't find it. I tried to see if anyone else was hosting it but I can't find any other downlaods for it. I should have saved a Zip of it, but didn't. :oops:

Does anyone out there have the zip file of the FMS Mud Duck? My customer would be very happy. (Customer of the real model that is, not the sim, I do not sell any software)

Thanks for your time reading this and thank you in advance if you have a copy of the file to share.

Greg
Owner
Mud Duck Aviation
Mud Duck

Re: Mud Duck Sim file

Postby ggunners » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Greg, rc-sim.de download area has 2 Mud Ducks for download.

Searching the download area of rc-sim.de is always a good starting place.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby Mud Duck » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 pm

ggunners,

Thank you very much. I couldn't locate either and had given up.

Thanks again,
Greg
Mud Duck

Postby ajelliott » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:46 am

I seem to be having trouble getting the seaduck to download, please help me get a good copy. Thanks Andye
ajelliott

Postby ajelliott » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:27 pm

You may not download this file as this would exceed your personal, or the global, traffic limit.

This is the error when I load this page, can anyone help?
ajelliott

Postby ggunners » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:12 pm

You must register with rc-sim.de to post and download. -- ggunners
ggunners

Postby Mud Duck » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:50 pm

ajelliot,

If you haven't already figured it out,I went around and around trying to figure out what was wrong seeing the same thing you did and I completely was overlooking ggunners note to register with "rc-sim.de", my brain was saying "I am already registered and logged in". I thought that I was still on the same site as this thread but in fact you are clicking a link that puts you on a different (rc-sim.de) site.

I did this all okay way back in '09 and forgot what I did then. If you still have trouble email me at mudduck@optonline.net and I will email you the zip files directly. (I am not near my computer with my downloaded emails so I can't dig out your email address right now.)

Greg
Mud Duck

Return to Models