[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Model requests with plans

Model requests with plans

Model requests with plans

Postby PatrickRomero » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:27 pm

I can make any airplane that you might request me to make. Just make sure that you send the plans of the plane to my email at patrick.romero@rocketmail.com, or you could give me the website address that has the plans of the airplane that you want me to make, so that I can frequently reference the plans.
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Re: Model requests with plans

Postby timcfi » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Patrick,
Can you make a Flight Design CTLS? www.flightdesignusa.com has 3-view drawings and photos.
Tim
timcfi

Postby PatrickRomero » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:12 pm

It looks like it will be an easy plane to make, so I will make it. I should probably make one for FMS Alpha and one for FMS Beta for those that have only the Beta version of FMS.
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Postby PatrickRomero » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:54 pm

I would have to take a close look at the plans, but I think that it should be possible to design a model based on solar, it just will depend mostly on the weight and how much power the motor/s would have available. Just wondering, though, are you referring to the Solar Challenger, or is there another plane called solar? I just want to avoid confusion.
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Postby PatrickRomero » Sat May 08, 2010 2:33 am

patience, I could possibly make a plane complete with solar panels, but I would need to send the MQO file to another FMS model make for mapping textures: I cannot make the free version of Metasequoia map texture in the X-file for some reason. The geometry part should pose no problem to me whatsoever. do not worry, patience, I could probably manage any plane as long as I have a 3-view drawing of it on hand.
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Postby Jake Bullit » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Any chance of the AXN Clouds Fly:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=972336

I am using FMS 2.0 Alpha 8.5

It is similar to the Wildhawk ,but has ailerons.

Thanks,I know a lot of guys are flying it for real.
Jake Bullit

Postby PatrickRomero » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:53 am

I can try to to make the AXN Clouds Fly. It might be difficult to make, but I think that it might be possible to make a close approximation. I have a technical problem with Metasequoia that does not allow any textures to be mapped for some reason. I will nevertheless do as best as I can.
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Postby ggunners » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Jake, The is very close to the AXN Clouds Fly model.

Patrick, I use the older . It has always done image maps.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby PatrickRomero » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 pm

ggunners, thanks for letting me know that there is a version of MetasequoiaLE that does mapping, I will try it out. I am still relatively new at making models, after all. You are such a genius, honest!
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Return to Models