[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Parkzone Messerschmitt Bf-109G

Parkzone Messerschmitt Bf-109G

Parkzone Messerschmitt Bf-109G

Postby UlfB » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:54 am

Hello all

I have been searching the net for a FMS Modell for Parkzonez Messerschmitt Bf-109G. Is there anyone that knows if a model for that airplane exists?

(Or a Parkzone model that behaves similar to the Parkzonez Messerschmitt Bf-109G will do as well)

All the best

Ulf
UlfB

Re: Parkzone Messerschmitt Bf-109G

Postby ggunners » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 am

Ulf, the model is on my list along with the F4F, but I have only had time to create the 3-view so far. -- ggunners

ggunners

Postby UlfB » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Great!

I am looking forward to try it. Will it behave similar to parkzones bf109?

//ulf
UlfB

Postby ggunners » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:57 pm

It will perform as close as I can make it by observing videos and any owner reports comparing the FMS model to reality. If nobody helps me with the flight model, the videos are all I have to go by. -- ggunners
ggunners

Postby UlfB » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:45 am

UlfB

Postby ggunners » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Use the version. It will get you ready for the bf-109g.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby UlfB » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Hmmm, I have a question. I downloaded the P51 Brushless but I doesnt work properly in FMS version 2 8.5 Alpha. Very slow and only 4 to 5 frames per second. Whne I fly other planes (pz t-28 trojan) I get around 20 frames per second. I have a computer with 3 ghz cpu and 1 gb ram, maybe the graphic card isnt good enough? Intel G)&% Express family

Any suggestions what I can do ?

//Ulf
UlfB

Postby ggunners » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 pm

You might try resizing the .bmp file with the model to be 512x512 if it is 1024x1024. I will look at the model again and see if the polygons can be reduced more.

A question for you, can you share some pictures of your airplane? I need to have some additional pictures of the Bf-109g to finish the model. I need a bottom picture with wings as square to the camera as possible and I also need a view of the right side as I am using the left side for the right side now.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby UlfB » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:29 am

UlfB

Postby UlfB » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Does anyone know if is similar to PZ Messerscmitt BF109?

//Ulf
UlfB

Postby ggunners » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am

No, that version of the P-51 is a bit dated. That was the first P-51 and notorious for tip stalling at take-off.

Here's the .

More editing to be done on the image map and perhaps adding in the guns, exhaust and intake.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby UlfB » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:34 am

Nice! Looking forward to try it
UlfB

Postby ggunners » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:54 pm

OK, the files are updated. Grab the file again for the latest version.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby ggunners » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:02 pm

I received some feedback that the FMS model was lacking in power so the latest download has more power.

Please download again to get the latest .par file.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby PatrickRomero » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:33 pm

ggunners, based on the picture on this forum, the BF-109 looks really good. The version without guns could always be passed off as a kamikaze-type plane that the pilot merely bailed out of just before impact. You are very talented at creating these types of models. I have made a few new airplanes, as well as a model or two from Star Wars. The Star Wars models include a modified Star Destroyer and a modified Y-wing that I made before I rediscovered the link that leads to the page that has it. Recently, I made a model of the Short S-29 Stirling bomber for FMS. I cannot map anything in Metasequoia. I was wondering if you would be interested in doing any mapping of camouflage textures on it, as right now I have only a couple of basic colors on it, and I feel that it could use a more realistic color scheme. Just wondering, though if worst comes to worst, I could always knife a pattern onto it and then fill in the knifed places with a combination of brown and green, though it would not be quite realistic enough for me. On a side note, I re-made the Spruce Goose a week ago. I have not yet put it on one of my download pages, but I will soon. I might have to try to make a BF-109K-4 but am not sure how to make the bottom of the wing smoothly merge with the fuselage. Any tips?
Patrick Romero
PatrickRomero

Next

Return to Models