How to load new models&landscapes

How to load new models&landscapes

Postby newbieflyer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:15 am

Folks, this is the newbie flyer again. Practice on my esky sim coming along well. However, would like to add new models and landscapes but---have to admit not too good on loading zip files , unzipping,etc. Found toms rc site and he has a "downloader" that one can download for free. It seems like it does everything for you. Anyone familiar with this (http://sim.tomsrc.com)? Questions are 1.--if I follow it step by step will it load a bunch of models and landscapes from his server? 2. Anywhere I can just by a DVD that will load a bunch of new models and landscapes into my FMS? 3. Anyone know of a site where I can download an electric glider with motor behind wing? Any help appreciated !!! Lots to learn in this hobby--makes it fun--- :D
newbieflyer

Re: How to load new models&landscapes

Postby ggunners » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Another person has a huge download of over 600 FMS models in a single file. I think it was on the RC Universe sim forum or maybe RC Groups sim forum. You need to open or unzip the model's .zip file and save or extract the contents to the C:\ Program Files\ FMS\ Model\ directory. Tom's program may not work as well anymore as many of the web sites for FMS models are no longer available. -- ggunners
ggunners

Return to Models