[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Looking for Sbach342

Looking for Sbach342

Looking for Sbach342

Postby GiluioN » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Hello, I'm searching Sbach 342 for FMS Alpha8.5. Is this somwhere in web? Where can I find this? Can be only metasequoia files and textures, because I have good .par files for 3D flying models and i can use it for Sbach.
I'm sorry for my English, because i'm from Poland
GiluioN

Re: Looking for Sbach342

Postby ggunners » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:27 am

I searched for an Sbach 342 in the usual places and did not find one. Good luck in your search. -- ggunners
ggunners

Postby ggunners » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:53 pm

GiluioN,

Here's the model you want. Please apply your 3D .par file and then share the entire .zip file.

If you like, I will put it up on my website or you can share it on rc-sim.de.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby GiluioN » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Hello Garry, thank you. I use modified .par file from MniFuntanaX. I must change height of wheels and move CG to the tail. I converted this model for electric. I can't put this on the forum because it is too much, but I send you it to e-mail.
GiluioN

Postby ggunners » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:33 pm

GiluioN,

The new model is uploaded to my website. Just follow the link above once more.

I have adjusted the wheel position so ground handling will work better.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby GiluioN » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Hello!
I updated Sbach. I painted this model, because textures was not good enough. I modificated motor, is more powerful, and elevator, you can make very tight turns. I send you it for e-mail.
GiluioN

Postby ggunners » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:56 pm

I did not see an email from you. Try sending it again. -- ggunners
ggunners

Postby GiluioN » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:00 pm

I use Mozilla Firefox and I have one small problem with sending messages. I try again
EDIT: I have big problems with mozilla, IE 8 and Google Chrome. in all of this I can't send E-mail. Can you wait several days?
GiluioN

Postby KEW » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Hi Ggunners,
I downloaded the Sbach 342. What a superb model. It is a real pleasure to fly. Thank you for making it available.
Happy New Year from KEW
KEW

Postby ggunners » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Thanks KEW, Happy New Year to you and all the other FMS'ers out there. It is still a good sim. -- ggunners
ggunners

Postby ernieb » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:13 am

Hello All

The S-Bach 342 is a really nice looking plane and the par file is great for 3D.

I made one modification that helps in Knife Edge, it was aileron rolling to the gear.

Old --> -0.025 0.01 0.01 //dSˆÊ’uX,Y,Z [m]
New --> -0.025 0.01 -0.05 //dSˆÊ’uX,Y,Z [m]

Later
Ernie
ernieb

Postby ggunners » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:12 am

hello ernieb,

I did not see that setting in the .par file for the PilotRC Sbach 342 above. Was it the same airplane?

Which sub-section was the setting in? Also, where did you download it from?

Perhaps you downloaded it early and had the original .par file which was changed. If so, download again.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby ernieb » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:10 am

Hello Gary

The entry was in the Main Section:

MAIN

4.2 //Mass [Kg]
2.01 //Roll Inertia Moment Ixx [kg*m^2]
3.01 //Pitch Inertia Moment Iyy [kg*m^2]
3.01 //Yaw Inertia Moment Izz [kg*m^2]
0.009 //Ixz [kg*m^2]