[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Spitfire

Spitfire

Spitfire

Postby mclags » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey all, I have already got a couple of spitfire models for fms but none that behave anything like my rc one. I have the FMS/Airfield 1400mm Spitty and am either after a sim model that flies the same or someone to help me mod one. I'm not very techy at all.
Cheers
mclags

Re: Spitfire

Postby ggunners » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:25 am

Did you try ?

ggunners

Postby mclags » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:58 am

Thanks gunners, that one is alot closer. Is there an easy way to scale it up a bit and add a rudder?
mclags

Postby mclags » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 am

Sorry, has rudder no ailerons.
mclags

Postby ggunners » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:34 pm

How about .

ggunners

Postby mclags » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:35 am

Cant seem to download these 2, only gives me a picture.
mclags

Postby ggunners » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 am

Sorry, I thought James Grieve still had his download area.

You can find all his models on the http://rc-sim.de download area. Just search for Grieve.

You will need to register to use the download, just click the link at the bottom of the donation
screen to move onto the site. Donate later if you find the site useful.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby mclags » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:26 am

Thanks ggunners, I was only able to find a post about a P-51 (your post I think).
Cant seem to find the spitties. Searched grieve and spitfire.
Any chance you already have them and could email them to me?
mclags

Postby ggunners » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:49 pm

ggunners

Postby mclags » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Cheers ggunners, seems I'm a bit blind somehow!!
Thanks again
mclags

Postby ggunners » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:36 am

No worries. Happy Flying!
ggunners

Return to Models