[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Esky with FMS simulator - Notebook/ Windows controller calibration

Esky with FMS simulator - Notebook/ Windows controller calibration

Postby boognish81 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:39 am

Hello, it is me again, i have bought a Esky controller off of ebay, and i still am having trouble trying to calibrate the controller, i had bought a serial to usb adapter, i guess im not looking in the right place for info, but i cannot find a way to calibrate it. I have a Dell inspirion 9200 with windows xp, and i dont know.... any of you could help me calibrate this thing would be cool. Im new to RC planes and got the hook on buying one of these pain in the $%*'s. I had read the post of FMS not working with some labtops, notebooks. So would you recommend running FMS only on Desktop computers? Any help would be great. Jason D
boognish81

Return to General Discussions