[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - plane downloads

plane downloads

plane downloads

Postby ericthetree » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:41 am

how do I get my downloaded planes into my fms sim file
treefrogs rule
ericthetree

Postby ggunners » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:08 am

Install WinZip from the Internet.

Download the model and unzip into the c:\ program files \ fms \ model directory.
ggunners

Postby ericthetree » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:47 am

thank you,
treefrogs rule
ericthetree

Postby ericthetree » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:50 am

and just how do i go about doing that?
treefrogs rule
ericthetree

Postby JoeFlyer » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:47 pm

ericthetree wrote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and just how do i go about doing that?

:?: Clarify "that"? Is it that you don't know how to get WinZip OR is it that you don't know how to use it to unzip the files into the "model" folder?
JoeFlyer
JoeFlyer

Postby Wyu » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:58 am

I like FileZiper the best for unziping and ziping http://www.filzip.com/en/index.html

for geting the file to fms browse it to the fms folder drive :\Program Files\fms

:shock:
Wyu

Postby Come fly with me » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:45 am

i don't use anything to install my planes i just copy them and paste them into the model dictory is this wrong?
The take off is optional but the landing is madatory
Come fly with me

Postby ggunners » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:00 pm

Nope, copying and pasting to the model directory works just fine if you've already unzipped the model files.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Return to General Discussions