[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - I use my skyport transmitter with FMS without a cable

I use my skyport transmitter with FMS without a cable

I use my skyport transmitter with FMS without a cable

Postby ljogwin » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:29 pm

ljogwin

Postby aeropal » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:36 pm

Last edited by aeropal on Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aeropal

Yes and Yes.. to the cable less FMS circuit working 27mhz

Postby ljogwin » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:59 pm

ljogwin

Coolish

Postby Wyu » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:24 am

Wy did I not see this :shock: lol
For posting pic you have to have it on the web,
like say on a free server http://atspace.com/
but if you dont want to do that sort of thing you can E-mail me and I'll post the pic's for you :arrow: :D
I GOTA SEE THOSE PIC's :shock: :shock: :shock: 8)
Thank's[/url][/list]
Wyu

There are no pictures of the box.

Postby ljogwin » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:21 pm

I don't have pictures of the small box but I was going to draw up the schematic and put on the web. I described the circuit which is very simple to build. We are in our Motorhome and leaving this morning which will not let me scan the schematic and post but will try to do so later.

Thing works great and is wireless using your transmitter just like you would do when flying your actual model. Don't have to have a cable or open up your transmitter. It receives the signal from your transmitter and decodes it and sends into the audio port on laptop.

Ogg
ljogwin

Postby Wyu » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:58 pm

Well whenever you git to it :D Great,
maybe "paint it" maybe easyer to make a schematic DG,
hmm do I need to get a sound-card with a mic plug? or will the one that's on my comp right now work fine :?: :?:
Thank's
Wyu

Yes, any sound card should work.

Postby ljogwin » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:48 pm

Yes, any sound card should work. I run my mic at almost minimum, so it should run the aux in port also. Just plug into your sound card mic input.
Be sure to have the trimmer pot turned ccw and watch on the scope program for correct level. Use the scope program. Cost about $3 if you buy all new parts. Again, nothing is critical values except the germanium diode 1n34a, 1n60 etc. May have to order from Radio Shack.

Lol
ljogwin

Postby Wyu » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:06 am

Thanks for the info on the sound card =).
=) http://www.radioshack.com/home/index.js ... v_logo_img
my e-mail: rcwaynemcclure@yahoo.com
Thanks for your time :D

p.s. im not much of a diode guy lol :shock:
Wyu

Postby dailow » Mon May 01, 2006 6:16 am

can you show me the pic and info too? thank you so much.
akrk666@yahoo.ca
dailow

Postby raider352 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:34 pm

raider352

Postby Wyu » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:53 pm

Image :D

I got this from "ljogwin" and I've been trying to get it to work but I think it need's to be run on a XP ?

:shock:
Last edited by Wyu on Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wyu

Postby shaul_eiz » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:17 pm

shaul_eiz

schematic

Postby redbaron » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:23 pm

hi Kis,

my father loves doodling with electronics, and actually he and I would be very interested as to how you managed to connect your transmitter to the pc without a cable. did you manage to draw up something?
my email is willem@feltkamp.nl
redbaron

Return to General Discussions