[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Virtual curves (throttle, pitch and others) for helicopters

Virtual curves (throttle, pitch and others) for helicopters

Virtual curves (throttle, pitch and others) for helicopters

Postby Vantskruv » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:22 pm

I'm very new on this software and I don't know actually if there are any software that gives this possibilty. What I'm missing is an application that can set curves, mixing, stick-travel and so on virtually from my transmitter (which doesn't have these features). I'm using a 6-channel analog transmitter connected via SmartPropoPlus. So I got 6 axes. But no mixing features. This would be very nice to create without needing to have a computer-radio connected to your computer. Also I miss a feature in FMS that can convert the input-axes from PPjoy joystick to buttons. I have two buttons which uses two axes (not possible to emulate as buttons in PPjoy), which I want to emulate in FMS, for flight-mode change as an example. I don't think this is too hard to program in the next version.

I just want to know, are there any software out there in the internet-jungle that have these features, so I can use it with FMS?

I'm self a hobby-programmer, but I don't feel enough qualifed to be a part of the FMS-project.
Vantskruv

Postby shaul_eiz » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:43 pm

on the one hand, you are supposed to train yourself with the same Tx you will be flying your real helicopter with. This is why FMS does not support these features (except channel inversion and exponential).
On the other hand this is a nice idea for a new SmartPropoPlus filter project. If you know how to write such utility, I will help you wrap it up as a filter.

Shaul
shaul_eiz

Return to General Discussions