[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - 2007 red arrows hawk, please help

2007 red arrows hawk, please help

2007 red arrows hawk, please help

Postby muttley » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:15 pm

Hi all i'm new to this, have bought the 07 red arrows hawk. came with a sapac ft06-b transmitter and the fms disc. i have loaded up all the software and followed the instructions that came with the software and the hawk but i am unable to control the fms plane with the transmitter. please can someone help me.

i am not totally sure if i have correctly set up the calibration part. i think i have done it as a type 2 usa, as on the box the hawk came in it said throttle on left. the type of input to the transmitter is an audio cable which is plugged to the mic skt on the pc.

any advice would be great.
muttley

Postby shaul_eiz » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:39 pm

shaul_eiz

Return to General Discussions