[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - graphics - White screen with outline of plane

graphics - White screen with outline of plane

Postby Cookie » Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:15 am

I've loaded FMS 2.0 Beta 7 on my machine. I have a Gforce2 graphics card and DirectX 7. When I run FMS I get a white screen with the outline of a plane. I have sound and can fly the plane but it is very hard to see. I tried unloading and reinstalling FMS and it did not help. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to fix this?? Help :(
Cookie

Postby cybrknite » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:02 pm

Hi! My name is Chris. I was having some problems with FMS myself using my onboard video card. I went to Walmart today and got a Gforce 2 MX200 and it is working great now. You might want to che some of the settings for your card and and make sure you are using the correct drivers. Just a suggestion. Good luck!

Cybrknite
cybrknite

Postby Eric Brouwer » Thu Nov 07, 2002 5:18 am

From experience, I always install DirectX 8.1 on all PC's that I install FMS on. It solved almost all video problems for me.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Vanderbijlpark
South Africa
Homepage: http://myweb.absa.co.za/eric.brouwer
Eric Brouwer

Postby Cookie » Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:14 am

Cookie

Return to General Discussions