[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - helpppp - help me! lol

helpppp - help me! lol

Postby Batman67 » Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:23 am

I have win xp, just downloaded the latest version, and get the "flat thunks" error. this is what it says in the FAQ about it...
FMS 2.0 Beta 7: Windows XP: Error message "Error while getting proc address for flat thunks"

This is, because on XP you have set the option "...run as Windows 9x..." for the FMS. This way Windows XP tells the FMS, that it is a Windows 95/98/Me compatible system, what is wrong. When the FMS tries to loads the 16-bit interface driver, it fails.

Solution: Remove this option "...run as Windows 9x..." for the FMS.

What is this telling me to do? Plz help as I want to play!!!
Thanx a million,
Batman67
Batman67

Postby myhelipad » Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:50 am

Hi,

I face same problem before, what I do is I delete winmm.dll file and run back FMS then exit. Go to Start type MSCONFIG & Enter. On System Configuration Utility click Startup Flyer then click Button Disable All then Click Ok. After that computer ask you to restart just press restart.

When computer goes to normal screen Run your FMS again until you heard sound of the model then exit. Open FMS directory eg: x:\Program Files\FMS\ and put back winmm.dll into. Run FMS and configure your interface try its work or not. (After try dont forget to Run MSCONFIG back to enable statup) I'm using JR X-3801 ADT with original cable no modified plug in into Line-in. well fly.
myhelipad

Postby MattCarpenter » Thu May 01, 2003 2:34 am

orrr you could just right click the FMS exe file, go to properties>Compatibility and uncheck the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" checkbox :)
MattCarpenter

Return to General Discussions