[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Non Realistic Landscapes

Non Realistic Landscapes

Non Realistic Landscapes

Postby Fly_Guy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:09 pm

Fly_Guy

Re: Non Realistic Landscapes

Postby Fly_Guy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:28 pm

Fly_Guy

Postby Hab » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:11 pm

Hi,
Ive got the same system as you've got , with the same problem.

What is "Clearview".....And were did you purchase it from?

"Tanks",
Hab
Hab

Postby smcxx66 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:11 pm

smcxx66

Non Realistic Sceneries

Postby Hab » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Hab

Re: Non Realistic Sceneries

Postby RukeeFlyer » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:28 pm

RukeeFlyer

Postby Steve Lewin » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:11 am

Steve Lewin

Postby RukeeFlyer » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:00 pm

RukeeFlyer

Sceneries

Postby Hab » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Hab

Postby ggunners » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:43 pm

ggunners

Reply To: GGUNNER

Postby Hab » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Hab

Postby ggunners » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Hab,

Please stop using all caps. It is hard to read and considered shouting which does not help anyone.

Your problem and others seems to be related to a specific graphics driver issue. We do not know what it is yet and the "experts" do not have the same set up as you. I do have this blocky graphics background problem on one of my home PCs running WinXP SP3 with a built-in Intel graphics chip. I will try and find out how to fix it. However, if I get it fixed on my PC, it does not guarantee a fix for you.

Do you have [Graphics] [Textures] checked and turned on within FMS? If not, you will see the blocky background. Please try this and see if anything changes. Also, which scenery file are you loading?

-- ggunners
ggunners

Scenery

Postby Hab » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Gunner,
Didn't mean to sound so abnoxious and out of control (rude)
to others. But your response as of now, is the only positive answer
I've directly recieved back about this problem. And No, I don't
have anything checked off in the graphics section.

I tried experimenting around with that also. If I check off "textures",
then I get no resolution (textures), back ground scene at all. Screen
turns white exept for the shadow efffect; in which I do have checked off.

Can't see it being the graphics driver itself. What is installed
on this com. is an NVIDEA 7150m. With something like 3g ram speed for
the driver. 1071mb shared video. I've got a regular Flight sim
installed, and I don't have any problems with it running that.
I seem to think that the scenery files for that program are a lot
more complex than FMS.

With that sim, you've got a lot more going on with the graphics than
just a photo realistic scenery. You've got that going on with it, if you
decide on it, plus other factors at the same time such as real world
weather, cockpit workings ....etc

No, I've tried messing around with the graphics on/off for textures
Gunner. It's not getting me anywhere. Except for wasted time
when I've tried "uninstalling / Re-installing" the program.

I've got a "few" extra aircraft loaded down, that every time I go
back and re-install, I've also got to go back and re-install those
aircraft.

And no, none of the files of aircraft seem to be corrupted and causing
this. Does this right out of the box, with nothing else added or down loaded.

Any other ideas you can think of gunner ?......... :shock:
Hab

2nd Reply to Gunner

Postby Hab » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Oh yeah,
Gunner you also metioned, Which scenery do I have checked off.
I also tried different scenes that come with the program. Like
I said, if I turn the textures off, then I get no scene.

They're all of a different scene , that I can tell. The one I'm using to fly
right now , for the most part, is "SWITZERLAND" I believe. The
one with the lean-too shed present.
That's the only one right now with a good enough reference point
for setting up for landings , flying paralel to (down) field......
turn-around manuvers.....etc
Hab
Hab

Postby ggunners » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:01 am

ggunners

Next

Return to General Discussions