[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - controller sensitivity

controller sensitivity

controller sensitivity

Postby hcarlow » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:05 pm

I have been flying for a few years and just found this site so I downloaded fms ,my problem at first was like Ribcrackers I couldn't get the plane to stop, but got that figured out ok, but I am also using the sidewinder until I can get a cable for my futaba radio and the sidewinder is way to sensitive . I can't seem to find a way to lower the sensitivity of the sidewinder or is it that there is a way to lower the sensitivity of the sim itself. I am new to rc type flight simulators so any help would be appreciated,also where is there a good place to get a cable for my radio?
Thanks,
Herb
hcarlow

Postby TreeHugger » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 pm

Hi Herb,

you can activate exponential to lower the sensitivity around axis center.
Here it goes:
Menu > Controls > Analog controls
You'll find a list of available controllers here and choose "joystick interface". Now click "mapping/calibration" and check the box under "EXP" for each axis you feel is too sensitive. "INV", of course, is for inverted.

Hope this helps,
regards,
Frank
TreeHugger

Postby hcarlow » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:35 am

I had already given that a try but thanks anyway.I have a feeling that the side winders large handle is just to big for this type of flying.I will have to wait until I get an interface cable for my radio.
hcarlow

Return to General Discussions