[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - help

help

help

Postby apache14 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:51 pm

i just downloaded it and i would like to no how i get other plane on it :?
apache14

Postby DaveP » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:31 pm

Hi Apache14

If you mean for new models, those that did not come with the program..... from the FMS web site home page, click Links, and then look under the section named Models, docs and curcuits for the FMS. These sites contain models developed by others. Save the ones you want to where you installed FMS, in the Model folder. For example: Program Files\FMS\Model

I have over the years downloaded tons of models and now have a great variety to fly.

Good luck,

Dave
DaveP

Postby apache14 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:44 pm

thanks a lot davep
apache14

Postby apache14 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:22 pm

k i got some but on the fms site i downloaded 8.5 because Version 2.0 Beta 7 (Windows 9x/ME/2000) - recommended Version doesnt do xp but i wont some planes from 7 and cant find them then what do i do
apache14

Postby apache14 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:47 pm

and is there any way of me makeing my own planes
apache14

Postby DaveP » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:22 am

I'm also using Alpha 8.5 but using many of the same models as used in Version 7. You should be fine with these.

PM me you email addy with an idea of what you want to fly and I can email a few models to you.

Building your own: Sorry can't help you but the link I posted earlier also has links to builders and tools. Good luck with developing models. I recently downloaded some funky fun-fly stuff...
DaveP

Return to General Discussions