[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Transmitter

Transmitter

Transmitter

Postby galactica » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:36 am

Hello , my rx shorted (36mhz) .I try to buy online but mostly they got 35mhz&72mhz rx .I was thinking of changing the crystal of my rx to 35mhz , so that I could buy 36mz rx. Anyone knows if my rx will work.
galactica

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:58 am

You don't say where you are but if you're using 36MHz I guess it's probably Australia. 35MHz is not legal there. I can't think of anywhere where both frequency bands are allowed.

Anyway just changing your Tx crystal (I guess that's what you mean) to 35MHz will probably not work well, it's likely to reduce the range of the Tx quite a lot.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby galactica » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:38 am

[quote="Steve Lewin"]You don't say where you are but if you're using 36MHz I guess it's probably Australia. 35MHz is not legal there. I can't think of anywhere where both frequency bands are allowed.

Anyway just changing your Tx crystal (I guess that's what you mean) to 35MHz will probably not work well, it's likely to reduce the range of the Tx quite a lot.

Steve[GALACTICA]Thanks for the info Steve , Yes your right we only got 36mhz here on Australia.Any online store you could suggest were I could find 36mhz rx THANKS MATE.
galactica

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:39 pm

Took me less than a minute on Google to find dozens of suppliers....here are the first few:
http://www.rc-aircraft.com/recievers.html
http://www.modelflight.com.au/radio_con ... eivers.htm
http://www.rcmodelshop.com/Recievers.htm

plus a very good store I know based in Japan
http://aircraft-world.com/shopdisplaypr ... +RECEIVERS

Steve
Steve Lewin

Return to General Discussions