[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Is simulation available for the Multiplex Easy Glider Electr

Is simulation available for the Multiplex Easy Glider Electr

Is simulation available for the Multiplex Easy Glider Electr

Postby Brumac » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:33 pm

I have purchased the Multiplex “Easy Glider Electric” (EGE) sailplane that I hope to use to learn RC flying. I also have the RealFlight G3.5 simulator, but it apparently, does not have the module to simulate the EGE. I have been told that EGE simulation is available for the freeware FMS simulation. How can I get this simulation capability?

Where/how can I get the Easy Glider Electric (or the Easy Glider) simulation module?

Where/how can I get the FMS simulation program and what version do I need to be compatible with the EGE module? I use Windows XP on a Dell computer with 512 MB RAM, Pentium 4, 1.4 GHz.

Where/how can I get a simulation controller and associated hardware/software linkage to my PC? Can I use the Interlink Plus controller that came with RealFlight G3.5? Can I (Should I) use my Spectrum DX7 transmitter that has a buddy box connection. I prefer to connect via a highspeed USB port.

And I would appreciate instructions plus any advice you can give to a rookie.

Thank You
Brumac

Postby rckowal » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:18 am

Ken Northup has one on this web site but it's for ClearView sim. Personally I like CV since it's alive, active & updated regularly. It's only $40.

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep= ... 233191&ck=

The other thing I would try is the Multiplex web site. There is one there as well.
http://www.multiplex-rc.de/cms/vorschau ... ider_e.zip

Good luck & happy flying
rckowal

Postby rckowal » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:28 am

I forgot to mention this but you may find that learning to fly with the Easy Glider is not the best way. EG has ailerons which will complicate the demands on a student pilot.

A better model to start with is EG's sister - the Multiplex Easy Star. No ailerons & much easier to fly.
rckowal

Postby Brumac » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Thank you rckowal. I was away for a while and couldn't respond.

The link you gave me for the FMS simulation seems to give me a download directly. Before I do that, I have some questions.

What would I get with that download. Would it include both the FMS program software and the input module software for the EGE? And can someone answer the other questions in my original post? What interface controller could I use with FMS or ClearView?

You imply that the FMS software is not being supported. Is that true? Tell me about the ClearView sim. Is it as good or better than FMS?

Thank you.
Brumac

Postby mitul087 » Wed May 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Thanks for your comment.
Matt Khanki
mitul087

Postby isabel01 » Sat May 16, 2009 6:25 pm

this is an interesting discussion.. thank you for sharing :)

Domenique
isabel01

Postby shinichikudo » Tue May 19, 2009 7:18 am

Great link!:wink: Many thanks to rckowal
shinichikudo

Postby vanesssa99 » Sat May 30, 2009 1:28 am

Nice to discuss about it :lol:

vanesssa99

Postby manola » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 am

The idea is to simulate IR data as comming from the a wide field infrared camera to make the shifting and align of the images (stacking).
manola

Postby xshooter » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm

this is interesting.. thank you very much for sharing

xshooter

Postby lindapret88 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:57 am

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

lindapret88

Postby cricky » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:28 pm

thanks a lot!

[/color]
- commission de surendettement, vous pouvez demander un dossier de surendettement.
cricky

Postby karato » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 am

Before I do that, I have some questions.
- Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet unpouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?
karato

Postby lanzoy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:04 am

nice post dude....

[url=http://simulationrachatcredit.com]simulation de credit
rachat simulateur
[/url]
- vous n’avez à aller très
loin pour une simulation de rachat de crédit
lanzoy

Postby nightgirl » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:53 pm

thanks for your comments! they're very helpful

[/color] - commission de surendettement, vous pouvez demander un dossier de surendettement.
nightgirl

Next

Return to General Discussions