[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FMS Heli w/ 6ch

FMS Heli w/ 6ch

FMS Heli w/ 6ch

Postby damoweber » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:28 pm

Im new to helicopters and i have bought a esky belt cp. The simulator is hard to fly, as the throttle increases the heli lifts but falls always backwards and to the left.

Is this normal, i think it has something to do with the tx0406A???

Any help would be greatly appreciated?
damoweber

Postby mick0z » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:54 pm

Hi

I also have the same problem. What USB cable are you using to connect to the computer?
I was using the EK2-0900A (Softdog) but I have read that it is only suitable for 4 channel transmitters.
I have now ordered the "FMS USB Simulator Cable For 4CH-6CH PPM Transmitter - Esky (FMS-USB-ESKY) " here
Hopefully this will fix the problem.
mick0z

simulator

Postby damoweber » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:20 am

Hey mate, Im not sure if that cable helps... let me know though. I found out that the problem is solved this way. Take off the battery cover at the back, then remove the third battery from the left looking from the back. There is a small switch recessed in the remote, change the position of both these switches and it solves the problem. Just make sure you change it back before you fly the real thing.

Let me know if it works for you?
Cheers
damoweber

Return to General Discussions