[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - I have NO CLUE what I am doing...

I have NO CLUE what I am doing...

I have NO CLUE what I am doing...

Postby Dex » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Ok, so I have always been interested in RC planes and I have decided to begin it as my hobby.

Now, I have been into RC nitro trucks, but as you know, this is a totally different animal.

For satarters, I want to download the Super Cub for my plane, because that will be my first plane I purchase.

Second, what conroller settings are best to start with? I inverted the throttel because that was the first thing I found wrong.

What is the EASIEST setting for me to begin with? All I want is up, down, left, right, and speed. I dont even know what some of those settings are!

If I can get the plane to go left when I want it to go left, and go up when I want it to go up, I will be good. But as of now, I keep slamming it into the ground shortly after take off.

PLEASE HELP!!!!
Dex

Postby Steve Lewin » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:10 am

I have no clue what you're doing either but if you take the time to say what transmitter/controller you're trying to use and what interface you're using to connect it to FMS who knows, someone might even be able to help you work out what you're doing.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby ozzy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:57 am

ozzy

Re: I have NO CLUE what I am doing...

Postby Zorr » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:06 am

Zorr

Postby Steve Lewin » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:29 am

Steve Lewin

Postby ggunners » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:10 pm

ggunners

Return to General Discussions